Sunday, September 13, 2009

TILING

Things are moving very slowly now as I think 95% of the payments have been made (and the last 5% probably is owed to tradies anyway).
The tiler is in residence at the moment and seems to be doing a good job. The painter has finished inside (we made sure he had the right colour by sticking a sample card to the wall)
We have been busy sorting out flooring and have booked them in for early October after consulting with our SS (I feel this date may be optimistic but we'll push to have the builder out by then)
Whats more after 2 weeks in the ground our 7000 litre tank is full to the top!!!

1 comment:

Eveline and David said...

Things are coming to a close! Exciting All happens so fast I almost feel like doing it all again!! What about yourself? :-)

Glad you got your tank full! I was thinking that all that rain would have been great for the tanks! Maybe put in another one? I am going to make a 5 inch slab for the tank down the back. I am also thinking whether to put a much bigger one under the driveway?

Hope the tiles and paint job is good. Can't wait to see it!

Cheers
Dave